Monday, March 14, 2011

Unh

Ok so...Scott is on the run now...dammit another person forced to leave everything behind. But he knew what he was getting into when he started...doesn't make it any less horrrible though...But me? ...I have no idea what I'm doing...okay no that's a lie...kinda. I'm living a relatively normal and boring life, while following the lives of people being hunted and chased by a guy with no face, and trying to help the only way I can by giving encouragement and what little advice I can.

What the fuck am I doing with my life? Going to college, but honestly I feel like I'd being doing more good helping some of you. I, however,  am not stupid enough to purposely draw attention to myself. Though I may or may not be targeted. Depending, of course, on if I become a pain in Slenderman's ass. I'm hoping I don't...seriously.

On a different note there's something I want to talk about. I was reading Reach's lastest post this morning and something he and Thage were talking about got me thinking. Roughly the were disscusing how they are setting things up for the White King and Queen, so when they are finally found they'll be untarnished by everything that's already been done and it got me thinking.

To every King a Queen, right?

So wouldn't it stand to reason that Slenderman would  have a Queen? And as disturbing a thought as that is, really it should be taken into account...damn. Ok, so who would the Black Queen be? Could it be a human...it's not a possiblity that can be ruled out at all. Though it couldn't be anyone like Sandra from H(a)unting...the she's too sweet and innocent. No, this human would have to be twisted in some way, full of such an amount of negative feelings that it shouldn't be possible (because as we all know he feeds off negative feelings), not actually human, or some combinating of the three...FUCK. Not to say that it isn't possible because hey, it's a big universe...and as Slenderman has shown us; anything is possible.

SO let's say she is human...to an extent. She would have to be full of hate, I mean a profound hatred that could rivial the heat of the sun. It would have to so immense that she could never truly be rid of it, only drive it back. Imagine it, all that hate just waiting under the surface caged and waiting for the chance to be released. She'd be His ultimate weapon. A never ending well of energy at his disposal, ready and waiting anytime He needed or wanted.

Fuck.

But, really to think that it could be Sandra? No...just no. She's too innocent and naive for something like that. It could be someone else though. Maybe...she's a conduit? Though, he could have already have killed her, right? He has had many of them killed throughout the years. What if she wasn't though? What if she's still alive? The one Conduit, he would actually have use for...it's not a good thought. AT ALL

*sigh* Oh well, there it is. Think about it if you want to or don't. Honestly...I really, really wish I hadn't.

~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment