Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Damn

It seems like things are getting really bad for everyone doesn't it? ...damn I wish I could do something, but I can't...not physically anyway. What I can and will do is encourage all of you that fighting and running to keep going and don't give up. The road is long and filled with perill and now this new ///Thing/// has popped up...DAMN! Don't give up, don't give in, and if you go down do it fighting. Especially with this new...sicker, more dangerous version of the slenderman. If you haven't seen it be glad...you don't want to. I'm sure you've all got your hands full with the original. So don't give up and get going anyway you can. Don't give up hope. To every story an ending and to every fairytail a Hero.

Also Chester has gone after Vivi...go luck man, kick in the Ass man and believe.

~SJ

No comments:

Post a Comment